// Support your roots - support real ones. //
Sometimes things just happen naturally, without any plan behind them. After many years, I’ve started again to share and offer my own artwork – canvas pieces and prints – on my website. Around the same time, something very similar happened with an old friend of mine. We’ve known each other since our youth and spent countless hours together – painting, exploring new ideas, creating. At some point, life took us in different directions: he moved to Switzerland, I stayed in Stuttgart. Yet the same creative energy seems to have stayed with both of us. Without either of us knowing, KENK launched his own shop there – creating and producing his own T-shirts. What he does isn’t about fast trends; it’s the result of years of experience, passion, and a fine sense for quality and design. I still have a T-shirt he printed back in 2007 – it’s been through a lot with me and is still in great shape today. That alone says a lot about his work. I’m happy to share his project here for everyone visiting my...

